Pendant Lighting Installation in MD, DC & VA
Here at Jaffe Electric, we can help you to install many different types of light fixtures throughout your home, from recessed lighting to track lighting. One type of fixture that you may want to consider using in a few different places is the pendant light.
One of the biggest benefits of installing pendant lighting is that these fixtures come in a huge variety of styles, which means that you can really add to the design of your home with the use of pendant fixtures, whether you’re implementing a traditional look, a contemporary design or even a rustic style. Basically, pendant fixtures not only provide a concentrated light source where ever you might need it, but they add to the decor of your home as well.
For complete pendant lighting services, including installation and wiring, in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia, contact Jaffe Electric today!
Common Uses for Pendant Lights in the DMV
The following are just a few ways that you can use pendant lighting:
- Kitchen island lighting – The most common place in the home for pendant lighting is most likely in the kitchen. Pendant lights are incredibly effective for lighting the kitchen island in particular. Not only do they provide a substantial amount of light to function as general lighting, but because of the way they focus their light on the surface of the kitchen island, they are perfect for task lighting, no matter what you are doing.
- Dining table lighting – Pendant light fixtures are a great fit for more casual dining spaces, such as a small dining table or even a breakfast table or nook in the kitchen. Because of the way they light a small space below where they hang, they are perfect for lighting up a meal without overwhelming the entire space. You can use pendant lights for more luxurious dining tables as well – even though chandeliers may be more typically chosen for such setups. Instead of going the traditional chandelier route, you could hang a row of pendant light fixtures down the center of the table to create a very unique aesthetic.
- Bedside task lighting – Just because pendant light fixtures typically hang straight down from the ceiling does not mean that you can’t use the fixtures as wall lights. In fact, they can make excellent task lights in the bedroom. Simply install shelf brackets on the wall at either side of your bed so that you have something to hang the pendant fixtures from. Pendant lights are actually perfect for bedside reading since they will concentrate light right onto your lap, where your book will most likely sit.
- Living room lighting – Many homeowners simply rely on their general lighting to light up their living room space. However, hanging a few pendant light fixtures over your coffee table can help to light up a small social space while keeping the rest of the room dark. This helps to create a more intimate and atmospheric setting.
Why Choose Jaffe for Pendant Lighting in MD, DC & Northern VA?
Whether your electrical needs are big or small, Jaffe Electric is here to help. Our team of electricians in Montgomery County, MD can help you with all of your residential electrical needs, including installing new pendant lights.
- Licensed and insured – We’ll ensure the accent lighting in your DMV area home is fully-compliant with the National Electric Code® (NEC).
- Experienced – Steve Jaffe first started Jaffe Electric in 1992 and has gained a reputation as one of the best and most affordable electricians in Maryland.
- Efficient – We don’t want to waste our time, or yours. No electrical job is too big or small and we’ll complete your pendant lighting installation in MD, DC, or VA on time and on budget.
- Well-respected – We like to treat our customers like friends and family while providing the DMV area with our trusted electrical services. Read our reviews!
Pendant Light Installation in MD, DC & VA
Improve the function and design of your home’s interior with the use of pendant lighting. For more information about installing pendant lighting, or any other type of lighting, in your home, contact us at Jaffe Electric today.
If you are in need of residential electrical repair in MD, DC, or VA,
contact us today at 301.253.3778 or fill out a contact form to get started.
When temperatures drop, we tend to rely more heavily on our electrical system and appliances to keep us warm and entertain us through the long...