Breaker Panel Service in Maryland, Washington, DC, & Northern Virginia
Providing Affordable Breaker Panel Service in MD, DC, & VA
Breaker panels are considered the central nervous system of your home. Any and all electrical connection-from the lighting and entertainment system in your family room, to the heating and air conditioning that keeps your home comfortable, to your home security system, and any other electrical operation-can be controlled from the master switch, located on your breaker panel. It is, perhaps, the most vital system in your home.
Here at Jaffe Electric we understand that your time is important. We aim to offer a high quality of service, getting the job done with as little disruption as possible to your business. All of our electricians are experts in breaker panel service and we always place an emphasis on providing the highest quality customer service.
If you are in need breaker panel installation, repair, or maintenance in MD, DC, or Northern Virginia, contact us today at 301.253.3778 or fill out a contact form to get started.
What Does Your Breaker Panel Do?
The breaker panel, sometimes referred to as a distribution, or panel-board, divides incoming power between a set of sub-circuits. These circuits feed power to different areas of your home, making it possible to turn off the electricity in order to install a dishwasher in your kitchen, and not interrupt your kids’ favorite TV show, for example.
Breaker panels also have a main switch which can shut off power to your entire house, in the event you need to do so.
Breaker Panel Service – A Job Best Left For Professionals
Because of the very important role breaker panels play in keeping your day to day running smoothly, you need to ensure that your panel is working as it should. If you notice anything amiss, contact a professional electrical contractor. Never attempt any electrical repairs yourself. You could be putting yourself, your family, and your home, in danger.
Some of the more common issues with breaker panels are:
- A circuit breaker which is hot to the touch could be a sign your circuit is overloaded and in need of repair. Don’t ignore a hot breaker. You could be playing with fire, and the safety of your home. Contact locally owned and operated Jaffe Electric immediately for a no-cost estimate on repairs or replacement.
- Unusual noises coming from your circuit breaker panel are cause for concern. Hissing, or buzzing could indicate you have a discharge of electricity between your wires, called an arc fault. Arc faults are responsible for a good many electrical fires in homes throughout the DC area. If you hear anything unusual coming from your breakers, schedule a professional inspection immediately.
- The smell of something burning in your breaker box is a red flag and you need immediate repair service. For over two decades Montgomery County homeowners have trusted Jaffe with all their electrical repair needs.
- Obvious signs of damage such as melted wires, scorch marks, or the like indicate the need for immediate repairs or replacement of your panel. Don’t wait before you contact Jaffe Electric.
- If your breakers seem to be tripping and shutting off-for no apparent reason, it’s time to schedule an inspection. Jaffe Electric, the DC area’s leader in electrical service, will inspect your breaker panels and recommend the best way to perform the repairs. Saving you time and money, and keeping your home running safely, and efficiently, for years to come.
Why Choose Jaffe Electric for Breaker Panel Service?
Jaffe Electric began helping customers in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia, area over 20 years ago. Since then we have built a successful business by providing every customer we visit or speak too with superior service, knowledgeable and highly qualified electricians, and affordable pricing. No matter what job you call us out on, you can be assured that you are getting the best in electrical services.
Here at Jaffe we are committed to staying in touch with what is going on in the electrical world, this means we are well-trained in the latest technology and products. Our aim is to turn every new customer into a lifelong customer by providing the highest quality of electrical service.
Request an Estimate for Breaker Panel Service Today
For your home electrical repairs, from breaker panel replacement to outlet installation and more, trust Jaffe Electric. There’s no job too big or too small. For over twenty years, Jaffe has been providing electrical service to the Washington, DC metro area. We know most homeowners operate on a budget. That’s why we promise to repair your electrical malfunctions, and replace your breaker panels, as cost-effectively as possible, always keeping your safety, and the safety of your family, in mind.
The next time you need electrical expertise, without fear of breaking the bank, contact the electrical service leaders at Jaffe Electric. Jaffe Electric professionals are licensed and insured, and knowledgeable. We are unmatched in sales, service, and price, and we always put you, the customer, first.
Contact Jaffe Electric today for free estimates on repairing or replacing your breaker panels.
Your electrical panel is the main hub for all of your home’s electricity. Anything powered comes back to the main electrical service panel known as...