Generac Generator Repair in Maryland
If you have a Generac generator that is broken or in need of repair, Jaffe Electric is here to help. We are a team of licensed and insured residential and commercial electricians specializing in Generac generator repairs in Maryland.
Our team is experienced in diagnosing and repairing Generac generators throughout Maryland, including Bethesda, Gaithersburg, and Potomac.
Call 301.253.3778 or contact us online to request a free estimate!
Maryland Generac Generator Repair Services
We can identify the source of any problem you’re having. Whatever the problem might be, we can repair or replace it. The following are some of the more common Generac generator issues that we can repair:
- Dry/cracking belts – If the engine belt is damaged in any way, we will replace it. We will also lubricate the belt if needed.
- Dead batteries – If the batteries are dead, the generator won’t run. We’ll replace the dead batteries with the proper batteries required to run your generator. Batteries tend to drain after long periods of inactivity and can cause your generator to start up slowly if they are running out of juice.
- Low coolant levels – Low coolant levels can result in your generator overheating, which in turn can cause damage to the generator itself. Our technicians will inspect your Generac generator to make sure there are no coolant leaks as well as check to make sure that the generator has the proper coolant levels.
- Broken pistons – If the piston is broken, then we will carefully remove it and replace it with a new piston.
- Burnt electrical components – Burnt electrical components can cause the generator to have difficult starting up or could affect its ability to start at all. We will identify burnt electrical components and repair them.
- Weather or pest related damages – Rodents could damage wiring and weather elements, such as flooding or lightning can also damage the generator. We will repair any weather or pest related damage when possible.
Why Call Jaffe Electric for Generac Generator Repairs?
If you schedule an inspection with one of our professional technicians here at Jaffe Electric, we will perform a thorough repair process that consists of the following steps:
- We will perform a full inspection of the interior and exterior of the generator to make sure that there’s no visible physical damage that needs to be repaired.
- We will check all cables and connections to make sure that they are not damaged or loose.
- We will check for worn parts that need to be replaced.
- We will upgrade components to improve the performance of your generator when possible.
- We will check to make sure the generator has the proper fluid levels. We will add fluids when needed.
- We will change the generator’s fuel, oil, air and coolant filters.
- We will inspect the control panels.
- We will perform load bank testing.
- We will replace the spark plug if necessary.
We are also an authorized Generac dealer and will replace any parts with factory-authorized replacements.
Schedule Generac Generator Repair Today
Contact us online or call 301.253.3778 to schedule your Generac generator repairs in Maryland today!