Emergency Electrician in Sandy Spring, MD
CALL 301.253.3778 TO TALK WITH AN EMERGENCY ELECTRICIAN
Is your breaker panel sparking or have a burning smell? Are your lights turned off and appliances won’t work, but your neighbors have all their lights on? If you need a emergency electrician in Sandy Spring, MD, call Jaffe Electric!
Jaffe provides around the clock emergency electrical services for residential and commercial properties 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Our emergency electricians in Sandy Spring will restore electricity to your property day or night, weekends, and even holidays!
Call 301.253.3778 immediately for emergency electrical services throughout Sandy Spring today.
Electrical Services in Sandy Spring
We understand that in many cases, your electrical needs can’t wait until normal, day-time hours. For example, maybe you’ve lost power at night, but none of your neighbors have experienced power failure. Going without power all night or even all weekend can not only greatly reduce your comfort, it can greatly reduce your safety as well.
So, what qualifies as an electrical emergency? You can call Jaffe for:
- Whole-home power outages – If your neighboring homes all have power and you don’t, give us a call.
- Sparking outlets – Sparking outlets could mean a variety of electrical issues, but pose a serious threat to your safety.
- Smoking circuit breakers – A circuit breaker protects your property from electrical overload, and a smoking circuit breaker could mean an electrical overload and increased chances of an electrical fire.
- Burning wires – A burning odor coming from any outlets, switches, or electrical devices indicates a serious electrical issue. Turn off the power to the circuit immediately and call Jaffe Electric for appropriate repairs.
- Smoking wires or electrical devices – Another sign of an electrical overload, it’s important to call a Sandy Spring emergency electrician if you notice wires smoke coming from wires or other electrical devices.
CALL NOW FOR SERVICE: 301.253.3778
Why Call Jaffe as Your Emergency Electrician?
There are all kinds of reasons that you might need an emergency electrical service. No problem is too big or too small, whether your breaker panel has blown or your dryer has stopped working with a load of wet laundry still sitting in it.
If your home is over 15 years old, then there could be a more serious electrical issue that needs to be repaired immediately.
At Jaffe Electric, a emergency electrician in Sandy Spring, we provide:
- The assistance of a highly trained and skilled electrician that is fully licensed to do electrical work in your area
- Quick response times
- Emergency electrical service at all hours of the day and all days of the week
- Electrical repair services at a fixed rate
- Polite and respectful electricians that focus on the quality of their customer service as much as the quality of their work
Never attempt to deal with an electrical problem on your own, even if it’s late at night or in the middle of a weekend. You should leave all electrical issues, no matter how small you may think them to be, to a professional.
Trying to repair an electrical problem yourself could lead to personal injury, property damage or death.
Call a Emergency Electrician Now!
If you have an electrical emergency in Sandy Spring, MD, call Jaffe Electric for emergency services today!
When temperatures drop, we tend to rely more heavily on our electrical system and appliances to keep us warm and entertain us through the long...