Circuit Breaker Repair in Maryland, Virginia & Washington, DC
Your circuit breaker protects your home from electrical surges. When it is not functioning properly, you run the risk of losing power and causing harm to your home and family. Either way, you need to know that your circuit breakers are working as they should, and Jaffe Electric is here to help. We offer circuit breaker repair services at affordable prices in Bethesda, Rockville, and Silver Spring, and we can help you ensure that your circuit breakers are ready to serve your family well.
If you suspect that your circuit breaker is not working as it should, don’t wait. Call (301) 253-3778 for expert advice from a team of licensed electricians in Washington, DC, and Montgomery County, Maryland.
Signs of Circuit Breaker Problems
How can you tell that your circuit breaker is in need of repair? Circuit breakers that are not working properly cause some distinctive symptoms, and if you start noticing these problems you need to call Jaffe Electric right away. Some signs that you need circuit breaker repair include:
- Flickering of lights – If you are having problems with lights flickering in specific parts of your house, it could be due to your circuit breaker.
- Buzzing breaker – If the breaker panel is buzzing, you have a problem with the circuit breaker that needs to be addressed quickly.
- Constantly tripping breaker – If your breaker trips regularly, it’s likely due to a problem with the circuit breaker, such as an overloaded circuit.
- Breaker won’t reset – If your breaker trips and will not reset, give us a call. This is a sign of a problem with the circuit breaker itself.
- The circuit breaker is too hot – If your circuit breaker is getting hot to the touch, you need to get it looked at professionally immediately. This can be a fire hazard.
Are you noticing these signs in your Montgomery County home? Don’t hesitate to call Jaffe Electric. We want you to be safe, and your home protected. No job, even if it seems minor, is too small for our team.
Call (301) 253-3778 to get help with your circuit breaker or contact us online for service.
Repair or Replace? Let the Experts Decide
Sometimes a circuit breaker can be repaired, but sometimes replacement is the safest and most cost-effective solution. Making this determination is something best left to the professionals, and the team at Jaffe Electric is ready to help you. Contact us today to have a professional electrician visit your home and inspect your circuit breaker panel, so we can offer our expert advice about the right choice.
Affordable Electrical Services in Washington, DC & Montgomery County
Whether your circuit breaker needs repair or replacement, you can trust the team at Jaffe Electric to handle the job well, with prices you can afford. We believe that no job is too big or too small, and we want to ensure that your home is safe and functional.
Call (301) 253-3778 or contact us online to discuss your needs with one of our certified, licensed electricians.
Maryland and the DMV area are not immune to power outages, with storms, accidents, and maintenance problems causing blackouts that may last anywhere from a...