Breaker Panel Replacement In Maryland
Potomac, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Frederick
Your property’s breaker panel acts as the central nervous system of your home or business. The breaker panel contains a master switch that controls every electrical connection, including your lighting system, your entertainment system, your heating and air conditioning system and your security system.
Because it controls these systems via a set of sub-circuits. You can shut off one area of your home while keeping the electricity flowing the rest of your home.Not only does the breaker panel help provide you with control over all of your electrical systems, but it protects them as well. If an overcurrent or electrical short occurs, then the breaker panel will trip in order to protect the wiring from damage. This makes the breaker panel one of the most important components of your home or business.
Jaffe Electric offers breaker panel replacement in Maryland, including Potomac, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Frederick, and their surrounding areas. Call today to request a free estimate, or schedule service now!
Breaker Panel Replacement Services
If there is an issue with your breaker panel, it is going to end up affecting the rest of your home. A broken breaker panel makes your home less safe, since you’ll no longer have control over your electrical systems.
Here at Jaffe Electric, we can provide professional breaker panel replacement in Maryland. Not only are our technicians expertly trained to replace your breaker panel, they can do so safely and quickly.
Signs Your Breaker Panel Needs to Be Replaced
The following are some of the common breaker panel issues that you should watch out for. If you notice any of the following issues, you may need to have your breaker panel either repaired or replaced:
- The circuit breaker is hot – If the circuit breaker is hot to the touch, then there’s a good chance that the circuit is overloaded. This is particularly dangerous as it poses a fire risk.
- The breaker panel is making strange sounds – If you hear a buzzing or a hissing sound coming from your breaker panel, it could indicate that there is an arc fault, which occurs when there is a discharge of electricity between wires. Arc faults are linked to a large number of electrical fires, so be sure to schedule an inspection as soon as you can if you hear such noises.
- The breaker panel is producing burning scents – If you smell something burning near your breaker panel, then this is a certain sign that something is wrong.
- The breaker panel exhibits physical damage – If you can see damage in your breaker panel, such as melted wires or scorch marks, then it’s in need of immediate repairs or replacement.
- The breaker panel keeps tripping or shutting off – If your breaker panel continually trips or shuts off without any apparent reason, then the breaker panel may be faulty and could be in need of replacement.
Maryland Breaker Panel Replacement Services
If you notice any of these issues with your breaker panel, then you need to have a professional technician come to inspect it immediately.